Buying A Home? A Realtor can help!
A Realtor is a licensed Real Estate Agent with the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
- Has the most information in one place about what is on the market.
- Has access to homes listed by other real estate professionals.
- Can help you choose a home that fits your needs – features, size, location, etc.
- Can provide information regarding local taxes, utility costs, schools, churches, shopping, transportation, etc.
- Selects and researches qualified properties.
- Explains basic real estate principles.
- Helps you understand the financing options available to you.
- Helps you determine how much you can afford to pay for a home.
- Acts as liaison between you and the seller to present offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
- Provides an objective view with no emotional ties.
- Follows up throughout the transaction.